Many of our customers prefer the ease of working with one company to coordinate and project manage their schemes. As a result, The National Flooring Company Ltd offers comprehensive turnkey solutions. This enables us to cater effectively for all flooring requirements and services associated with these works.
By taking on the responsibility as one package we can offer a seamless delivery and complete projects within specified time frames.
Every department from administration to installation works together throughout every stage of a project to meet your exact needs. This enables us to meet the tightest of deadlines, whilst maintaining the highest standards of workmanship.
Within our flooring installation package, we offer the following services:
- Removal of existing / defective floor finishes
- Overlaying of existing floor finishes (the products we install will bond to concrete, tiles, WBP marine ply, steel and resins providing they are in a suitable condition)
- Subfloor preparation
- Reinstatement of subfloor products, including fast curing underlay screeds, quick cure concrete repair mortars and installation of WBP hardwood marine ply
- Improving weak and damaged substrates (products that can improve compressive strength and surface hardness, stabilisation of cracks up to 3mm in width)
- Installation of quick curing resin floor finishes
- Flexible working programmes (weekend, night or back to back shift working where required)
By working in conjunction with our clients and listening to their requirements we have extended the list of services we offer and can now provide the following alongside our flooring services:
- Wall cladding
- Underfloor heating
- Kitchen removal and reinstatement
- Temporary kitchens
- Drainage solutions
- Installation of White Rock to the walls
- Installation of suspended ceilings
- Redecoration works
- Cleaning packages