With longer opening hours and higher demands on catering outlets, choosing the correct floor finish has traditionally been a problem for many retailers and pub operators particularly in relation to longevity and Health and Safety
The use of resin flooring systems is becoming increasing popular in the food and drink retail sector, with companies recognising the products potential for durability, slip resistance and ease of maintenance.
With years of experience working with top pub operators and food retailers we have vast experience in the installation of resin flooring systems within the industry for both new build and refurbishment projects for front and back of house areas.
Typical installation areas…
- Food Preparation Areas
- Back Of Bar
- Bottle Stores
- Front Of Bar
- Flexible working programmes
- Subfloor removal and preparation
- Subfloor reinstatement (including installation of Plywood)
- Catering equipment removal and reinstatement
- Aftercare / cleaning packages
- Comprehensive and informative consultations
- Fast curing resin flooring systems
- Fast curing underlay screeds and repair mortars
- High levels of slip resistance
- Exceptional bond to the substrate
- Adaptable slip resistant finishes
- Outstanding durability
With companies unwilling to close kitchens for any length of time refurbishment projects can often be discarded due to loss of trade.
Through years of development within this industry we have developed our service so that our clients only have one point of contact. This also helps to streamline the installation process and minimise the closure period. As part of our service package we now undertake the following:
- Removal and reinstatement of catering equipment
- Removal of existing floor finishes such as vinyl and latex
- Subfloor repairs (including the installation of WBP Hardwood Marine Ply)
- Installation of resin floor finishes that are suited to the surrounding environment
We can offer flexible working programmes and complete installations out of trading hours or back to back shifts to help reduce the impact and closure time of your premises.
To achieve a slip resistant finish the floor must be textured and therefore the cleaning regime must be adapted to suit. Working with our clients we have developed a cleaning package that can be used in conjunction with our floors to aid the maintenance and longevity of your floor. For further details on our commercial flooring cleaning package please click here.
“Flooring delivered an excellent service from start to finish and absolutely to the timescales we agreed. The Degafloor product exceeded our expectations in terms of quality and durability. I’ll be very happy to recommend this contractor to my industry peers”
Clive Price of The Barons Pub
“The National Flooring Company has worked on the resin flooring work for our new build and refurbishment projects for the past few years, which includes: floor removals and repair, kitchen equipment and reinstatement.By having one point of contact for our account combined with the service we receive from office and site staff means projects are managed more efficiently.”
Andy Kershaw – Group Facilities Manager, Marston’s