Airports do not close down and therefore organising a resin flooring installation requires meticulous planning and accuracy. There are strict Health and Safety regulations that must be adhered in order to comply with Airport regulations.
MMA quick curing resin flooring solutions traditionally have a strong odour and whilst these vapours are harmless they can often cause concern. To reduce the impact of these odours we use a range of ventilation and extraction techniques which can reduce the dissipation of these vapours and minimise any disruption.
The range of resins that we can provide can be designed to create bespoke finishes. They are also flexible to enable varying degrees of slip resistant finishes for different areas within the airport.
Typical Installation Areas…
- Departure halls
- Baggage reclaim
- Catering and food preparation areas
- Flexible working programmes
- Bespoke sample making service
- Ventilation expertise and exposure monitoring
- Aftercare / Cleaning Solutions
- Unique designs and patterns
- Area demarcation
- Comprehensive and informative consultations
- Fast curing resin flooring solutions
- Endless range of colour choices and finishes
- Variable slip resistant finishes
- Seamless and easy to maintain floors
- Excellent bond to the substrate
- UV resistant finishes
- Outstanding durability