Polyurethane resins are self-smoothing or textured finishes ideal for medium and heavy-duty use.
They provide excellent resistance to impact, abrasion, most chemicals and solvents, which makes them the perfect choice for printing and chemical production facilities. Their main advantage is their outstanding resistance to high temperatures and direct heat, so they are also well suited to a wide range of food and drink manufacturing outlets.
Polyurethane flooring is available in a variety of depths dependent on the environment and required performance characteristics.
Typical Polyurethane Resin Flooring benefits include:
- Heavy duty durable finishes to resist abrasion and impact
- Chemically resistant formulations
- Slip-resistant variants and coveable resins for hygienic environments
- Taint-free finishes available
- Moisture tolerant polyurethanes and epoxies or in-system dpm for damp substrates
- Specialist primers for contaminated subfloors
- Temperature resistant and steam-cleanable grades available
- Direct bonding to substrate for effective sealing and long-term durability