We offer a wide range of MMA (methyl methacrylate) resin flooring systems. These finishes can be installed fast and achieve a complete cure in less than two hours in temperatures as low as -30C.
MMA resin floorig is easy to customise, exceptionally durable and hygienic. Therefore, this type of flooring is ideal for areas where speed of installation, longevity and safety are paramount.
MMA resins are also flexible in terms of slip resistance. This means they are the perfect choice for environments with strict Health & Safety requirements.
Additionally, they are available in an almost unlimited range of decorative finishes, so they can be easily matched to existing colour schemes and branding.
Our range of highly advanced MMA resins are supplied by Degafloor Ltd, a specialist distributor of fast curing resins. All Degafloor resins are sourced from Evonik Industries (Formerly Degussa AG) who are a leading manufacturer of bulk MMA resins and speciality acrylics, including Plexiglas®.
Therefore, we can offer consistent quality, unrivalled technical expertise and total control over product integrity.
Typical Degafloor benefits include:
- Ultra fast 2 hour cure time at temperatures down to -30°C
MMA resins are ideal for rapid refurbishment projects and fast track new builds
- Exceptional bond to most substrates including concrete, steel, tiles, other resins, asphalt and marine ply
MMA resins can be used to overlay existing floors, which means minimal disruption and reduced costs
- Ultra strong chemical bond between layers, creating a truly monolithic finish
MMA resins offer exceptional durability and can be easily refurbished and repaired
- Outstanding slip resistance that can be tailored to project specific parameters
MMA resins offer unrivalled levels of safety
- Unrivalled range of decorative finishes
MMA resins can be easily matched to existing finishes
- Seamless and impermeable
MMA floors are easy to clean, hygienic, and provide outstanding durability
- Flexible finishes that do not shrink
MMA floors they provide excellent resistance to cracking and weathering, better detailing, and outstanding durability, so they are ideal for low-temperature and external installations
- Exceptional resistance to chemical and physical attack
MMA floors offer exceptional durability even in the most demanding of environments
- Highly resistant to UV light, weathering and temperatures up to 80°C
MMA floors are colour stable and therefore ideal for almost any environment, including external installations