The resin flooring solutions we provide are widely used within the public service sector and we have developed good working relationships with many different organisations.
Our tailored but structured approach has won us many contracts over the years and we have extensive experience in providing high quality installations for premises that typically have very short refurbishment timeframes and that are monitored by strict budgets.
The resin products we install can be used in a diverse range of applications and our experienced operatives can incorporate area marking solutions to help aid direction where required.
We work to a flexible programme and can install at hours suited to you. We are aware of the restrictions that are often applied with public service buildings and have the flexibility to react to unforeseen circumstances.
Typical Installation Areas…
- Police Stations
- Fire Stations
- Ambulance Bays
- Local Authorities
- Flexible working programmes
- Subfloor removal and preparation
- Subfloor reinstatement
- Area demarcation
- Aftercare / cleaning packages
- Core samples and investigative works
- Fast curing resin flooring systems
- Fast curing underlay screeds and repair mortars
- Seamless finishes for ease of maintenance
- Exceptional bond to the substrate
- Adaptable slip-resistant finishes
- Outstanding durability