Heavy Duty Self-Levelling Polyurethane Flooring
Self-levelling flooring with added strength
Heavy duty, flow applied polyurethane is a self-levelling flooring system. Our specialist resin floor layers pour the PU on to concrete, polymer modified cementitious screeds or 25mm WBP plywood* which then self-levels at 4-6mm – project dependant.
Heavy duty flowable flooring
Designed specifically with the highest order of durability, impact, abrasion and chemical resistance in mind, heavy duty polyurethane is classified by FeRFA as a ‘Type 7’ heavy duty – very heavy duty meaning this self-levelling flooring can withstand severe heavily loaded traffic and impact.
Heavy duty polyurethane systems are easy to clean and have a smooth, matt, mono coloured finish. Ideal for dairies, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and areas which are used heavily by vehicles and machinery.
For projects where time is critical, fast cure polyurethane variants are available.
*Consult The National Flooring Company for further guidance.
Heavy Duty Polyurethane Self-Levelling Flooring
- Quick to install
- Flow applied and self-levelling to 4-6mm
- A hardwearing finish suitable for medium to heavy duty areas
- High resistance to physical and chemical attack
- Extreme durability and lasting performance even in the most challenging conditions
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean floor
- Good abrasion resistance
- Totally seamless finish
Typical installation areas
PU self-levelling resin flooring is suitable for:
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Chemical processing areas
- Production areas with heavy machinery