Full Broadcast System by Degafloor®
Full Broadcast Slip-resistant flooring System
Slip-resistant flooring system by Degafloor®
The Degafloor Full Broadcast (FB) System is a slip-resistant flooring consisting of heavy duty methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin with a broadcast of quartz aggregate.
Due to its exceptional hardwearing and slip-resistant properties, this system is ideal for areas which are frequently exposed to liquid, oil or other contaminants that cause a slippery surface. The Degafloor Full Broadcast System is therefore the ideal specification for food manufacturing sites and commercial kitchens.
The level of slip resistance on this totally seamless industrial flooring can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
Ultra-fast 2 hour cure
As with all Degafloor MMA products, the Full Broadcast slip-resistant flooring system can fully cure within 2 hours. The National Flooring Company’s resin floor layers draw upon years of experience to lay your Degafloor MMA flooring – guaranteeing quality and precision.
Full Broadcast Mussel Grey
Full Broadcast Ocean Blue
Full Broadcast Oyster Grey
Full Broadcast Russet Red
Full Broadcast Saffron Yellow
Full Broadcast Seal Grey
Full Broadcast Autumn Green
Full Broadcast Cornflower Blue
Full Broadcast Resin Flooring System
- Typically laid at 4-6mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 6 – Resin screed flooring for Medium to Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- The ideal specification for wet or slip-prone areas
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without joints or grout lines
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack and temperatures of up to 80°c
Typical Installation Areas
Full Broadcast slip-resistant resin flooring is an ideal specification for:
- Food and drink production
- Commercial kitchens
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Fire and rescue
- Custodial and prisons
- Stadiums and arenas