Freeflow System by Degafloor®
Freeflow self-levelling resin floor
Bold and effective self-levelling resin floor by Degafloor®
The Degafloor Freeflow System is a self-levelling flow applied resin with a smooth finish.
This self-levelling resin floor provides solid, stable colours. It is the ideal specification for differentiating between areas – ideal for use in warehouse flooring, production and manufacturing areas.
Creating a slip-resistant self-levelling resin floor
In environments where enhanced slip resistance is crucial, the Degafloor Freeflow self-levelling resin flooring system can be easily tailored. Additives such as Polybead can be added within the final seal coats, delivering the performance required whilst maintaining aesthetics.
Fast cure resin floor
Freeflow is a methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin flooring system and therefore benefits from a quick cure time. Our resin floor layers are experienced in the entire Degafloor product range and guarantee a quick, superior installation to reflect the high quality resin flooring product.
Available in 15 standard colours from monochrome greys to bold primary colours, make a statement with your Freeflow self-levelling resin floor.
Freeflow Traffic Yellow
Freeflow Silver Grey
Freeflow Sand Yellow
Freeflow Quartz Grey
Freeflow Pastel Blue
Freeflow Pale Green
Freeflow Mid Grey
Freeflow Marine Blue
Freeflow Leaf Green
Freeflow Flame Red
Freeflow Fast Blue
Freeflow Chocolate Brown
Freeflow Blue Grey
Freeflow Agate Grey
Freeflow Resin Flooring System
- Typically laid at 4mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 5 – Flow applied flooring for Medium to Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- A quick-curing alternative to flexible polyurethane
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without pinholes or air bubbles
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack
Typical Installation Areas
Freeflow resin flooring is an ideal specification for:
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Offices and public buildings
- Engineering and manufacturing