Flake System by Degafloor®
Decorative flake resin flooring system
Decorative Flake resin flooring by Degafloor®
The Degafloor decorative Flake resin flooring system is an MMA (methyl methacrylate) flow applied, multi-layered flooring that can be matched to existing floor finishes including vinyl, terrazzo and ceramic tiles.
As with all Degafloor MMA-based products, Flake resin flooring is an ideal specification for commercial and industrial applications where speed of installation, hygiene, durability and safety are essential.
The decorative Flake flooring system offers a wide range of standard and bespoke decorative finishes and can be specified with added slip resistance for wet and slip-prone areas.
Fully cured in 2 hours
Degafloor MMA products cure completely in two hours, even in temperatures as low as -30°c. A fast curing product and quick installation from our experienced resin flooring contractors means minimal downtime and labour costs.
Flake System FF2876
Flake System FF2882
Flake System FF2873
Flake System FF2875
Flake System FF2877
Flake System FF2878
Flake System FF2879
Flake System FF2881
flake resin flooring system
- Typically laid at 4mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 4 – Multi-layer flooring for Medium to Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without joints or grout lines
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack
- Available with a smooth or textured finish
Typical installation areas
The Degafloor Flake resin flooring system is suitable for:
- Supermarkets and retail
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Pubs, clubs and restaurants
- Public Services
- Reception areas