Epoxy floor screeds and self-smoothing finishes are typically installed between 2-4mm.
Epoxy floor screeds can provide a hardwearing, chemically resistant and hygienic finish. They are smooth in appearance, but aggregates can be added to create a textured, slip resistant finish.
- Heavy duty durable finishes to resist abrasion and impact
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Slip-resistant variants and coveable resins for hygienic environments
- Seamless, hygienic and easy to clean
- Vibrant, glossy appearance