Epoxy floor screeds and self-smoothing finishes are ideal for installations between 2-4mm.
Epoxy floor screeds and self-smoothing finishes offer excellent hardwearing properties, so they are the perfect solution for areas requiring sufficient durability. They are also hygienic and offer good chemical resistance. Therefore, they are often used in environments where safety and ease of maintenance are paramount.
Epoxy resins are typically smooth in appearance. However, it is possible to achieve a textured, slip resistant finish by adding aggregates.
- Heavy duty durable finishes offering good resistance to abrasion and impact
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Slip-resistant variants and coveable resins for hygienic environments
- Seamless, hygienic and easy to clean
- Vibrant, glossy appearance