Degafloor® QT & QTA System: Quartz Trowelled
A heavy-duty quartz trowelled methyl methacrylate screed typically laid at 4-6mm. The QT system has an orange peel finish whilst the QTA system has a coarser finish created through the broadcasting of quartz aggregates.
There are 12 standard colours within our current range, however unique colours and colour mixes can be supplied on request.
Typical installation areas
Ideal for heavily trafficked areas that require a high level of durability.
Features and benefits
- Degafloor cures fully in 2 hours
Minimum downtime, rapid refurbishment, fast track new builds.
- Creates a totally impervious surface without pinholes or air bubbles which can affect other resin systems
Extremely hygienic, outstanding aesthetics and easy to clean.
- Exceptional bond to existing subfloors and a chemical bond between layers creates a truly monolithic floor
Durability, longevity, ability to overlay existing floors.
- Exceptional resistance to physical and chemical attack
Longevity, durability, ‘fit for purpose’.
- Tailored decorative and slip resistant finishes
Practical yet attractive floors.
- Highly resistant to UV light, weathering and temperatures up to 80°C
of withstanding most industrial environments.
- Elastic and does not shrink
Resistant to cracking, minimal joints creating better detailing.