Degafloor® F System: Freeflow
A self-levelling methyl methacrylate resin and fine quartz aggregate screed with a smooth finish, pigmented to create a solid and stable colour.
There are 19 standard colours within our current range, although alternative colours can be sourced subject to notice.
Typical installation areas
Ideal for creating bold colours that differentiate and show demarcation between areas.
Features & Benefits
- Degafloor cures fully in 2 hours at temperatures down to -30°C
Minimum downtime, rapid refurbishment, fast track new builds.
- Creates a totally impervious surface without pinholes or air bubbles which can affect other resin systems
Extremely hygienic, outstanding aesthetics and easy to clean.
- Exceptional bond to existing subfloors and a chemical bond between layers creates a truly monolithic floor
Durability, longevity, ability to overlay existing floors.
- Exceptional resistance to physical and chemical attack
Longevity, durability, ‘fit for purpose’.
- Bold mono colour finishes.
High definition colours, highlights areas.
- Highly resistant to UV light, weathering and temperatures up to 80°C
Capable of withstanding most industrial environments.
- Elastic and does not shrink
Resistant to cracking, minimal joints creating better detailing.